NYSOGA Sponsor Affiliate Information
New York State Outdoor Guides Association (NYSOGA) Sponsor Affiliate will be persons, organizations, or companies who have an interest in the environment, conservation, sports, or other activities pertaining to NYSOGA.
The Annual Sponsor Affiliate fee is $60.00. NOTE: Sponsor Affiliate is valid from January 1 through December 31 during the year of application.
Sponsor Affiliate may not be a member of the NYSOGA Board of Directors or vote on issues that come to the attention of NYSOGA.
NYSOGA Active Members or Life Members may also submit an application for Sponsor Affiliate status, for a fee of $25.00 in addition to any membership dues.
The benefits of Sponsor Affiliate may include:
- Sponsor Affiliate certificate issued upon payment of dues
- Prominent listing on NYSOGA website Sponsors page with a direct link to your website
- Receipt of the NYSOGA Newsletter publication Guidelines and the NYSOGA E-Newsletters when they are published
- Rack Cards for NYSOGA advertising purposes
- Use of the NYSOGA camera ready logo upon request
- An invitation to attend the NYSOGA Annual Winter and Summer Rendezvous
- Conducting a seminar or set up a display highlighting your business (with approval of the Rendezvous Committee Chair)
- Opportunity to contribute to the NYSOGA Guidelines newsletter
- Meet and network with active guides
- Share in NYSOGA’S working relationship with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
NYSOGA New York State Outdoor Guide Association
1936 Saranac Avenue, Suite 2 - 150, Lake Placid, NY 12946
1-866-4NYSOGA (1-866-469-7642) ·
· Web Site: www.nysoga.org